We cordially invite you to our our online roundtable discussion on „War in Ukraine: Implications for international cooperation” on 10 March 2022 at 3:00 pm (CET).
The roundtable discussion will discuss with think tank and academic representatives from Brazil, Germany, India, Malaysia, Mexico, South Africa, Turkey, and Peru the ongoing war in Ukraine. We will focus our roundtable discussion on the following questions:
- What is the position of selected countries?
- What are implications for global governance?
- What can think tanks do about the situation?
- Anthea Mulakala, The Asia Foundation (Malaysia)
- Sachin Chaturvedi, Research and Information System for Developing Countries, RIS (India)
- André de Mello e Souza, Institute for Applied Economic Research, IPEA (Brazil)
- Paulo Esteves, BRICS Policy Center (Brazil)
- Andrea Ordóñez, Southern Voice (Peru)
- Ayala Martínez Citlali, Instituto Mora (Mexico)
- Anna-Katharina Hornidge, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE) (Germany)
Stephan Klingebiel, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE) (Germany)
To join us for the event, please register here.The Zoom link will be sent to all registered participants on the day of the event.
For further information, please contact [email protected]
Please note: During our online, hybrid and presence events photos and/or videos or screenshots may be taken which may be published in various media for the purposes of documentation and PR activities. By participating in the event, you agree to this. You have the right to inform us at any time that you do not want to be photographed or filmed.
More information: JRF-Institute DIE.